Monday, September 9, 2013

Ongoing goals

Some of the goals in this project are very small, others are very big. One of the biggest is getting my PhD (nr. 19). This is obviously an ongoing project, which will hopefully be completed around the end of 2015. The other work-related goal that is currently in the list, publishing an article (nr. 18), is also something that I'm already working on, which will hopefully be completed in the coming year. More work-related goals will be added after that, but for now I have my hands full with this one.

Another BIG goal is learning to say no (nr. 3). I'm not even sure if I will ever be able to say I've completed this goal, but I chose to put it in the list anyway, as a reminder to myself to think before I say "yes" to something.

There's also a smaller goal that I've already started: growing herbs for cooking. However, at the moment this is limited to one sprig of basil growing amid a jungle of mint. Although I'm very proud of my little basil plant, I was hoping for a bit more than a tea spoon of pesto, so I'm planning to sow some more seeds in the spring, along with some other herbs like rosemary and sage.

My brave little basil plant

No comments:

Post a Comment